- CSD Longitudinal Population Database: Belgium. The CSD LPD Belgian DB began collecting data in 2005 and includes outpatient EMR data on 1.7 Million patients from different parts of Belgium. The database includes diagnoses, procedure and prescription drug data. While these data are not accessible by researchers, CSD can perform data analyses based on requests.
The IMS® Oncology Analyzer (Taiwan) is the second in a series of IMS® Oncology Analyzer databases we are adding to our resource. Potential uses of this database include help with: (1) Determining patient segmentation and targeting based on actual clinical practice; (2) Sizing the market accurately to assess brand potential; (3) Monitoring brand performance, new product uptake and therapy adoption globally; (4) Evaluating treatment flows from diagnosis to current therapy; and (5) Benchmarking against competitor performance.
Founded in 1960, the Israel National Cancer Registry (INCR) covers the entire Israeli population compiling data on all reported cancer cases including demographic information, diagnosis, date of diagnosis, and stage at diagnosis. INCR also provides linkage to national population databases using the unique national identifier.
See a list of all 241 databases profiled here
The IMS Oncology EMR Database (USA) is the 70th US database to be profiledin B.R.I.D.G.E. It is also our 240th profile worldwide! This database contains patient interactions, collected from oncology-specific EMR vendors across the outpatient office setting. Data are available from 2004 through the present time on >0.5 Million unique oncology patients with 14.4Million medication orders (latest 3 years). (Sign-up here to read the full profile)
- National Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) Registry (USA);
- Western Australia Cancer Registry (WACR) (Australia);
We now have 238 profiles in our collection – from 33 countries! – and hope to add a few more this year!
✔ We thank everyone who stopped by our booth in Taiwan to learn more about B.R.I.D.G.E. TO DATA.® Don’t forget to sign up by November 26, 2014 to qualify for special rates found on the back of the flyer.
✔ Download a copy of our poster, "A Comparison between Chinese and US Electronic Health Records Database Structures," presented at ICPE 2014 in Taiwan.
Three new database profiles can be viewed at Booth #19 at ICPE in Taipei, Taiwan:
- Taiwan Cancer Registry (Taiwan);
- National Study of Long-Term Care Providers (NSLTCP) (USA); and
- IMS LifeLink™ Diabetes Cohort (France);
We now have 236 profiles in our collection – from 33 countries!
- Stop by for a free demo of B.R.I.D.G.E. TO DATA®- See our poster: "A Comparison between Chinese and US Electronic Health Records Database Structures." (Abstract #756 - Poster Session C: Database, October 27, 2014). Read our complete Newsletter