- National Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) Registry (USA);
- Western Australia Cancer Registry (WACR) (Australia);
We now have 238 profiles in our collection – from 33 countries! – and hope to add a few more this year!
✔ We thank everyone who stopped by our booth in Taiwan to learn more about B.R.I.D.G.E. TO DATA.® Don’t forget to sign up by November 26, 2014 to qualify for special rates found on the back of the flyer.
✔ Download a copy of our poster, "A Comparison between Chinese and US Electronic Health Records Database Structures," presented at ICPE 2014 in Taiwan.
Three new database profiles can be viewed at Booth #19 at ICPE in Taipei, Taiwan:
- Taiwan Cancer Registry (Taiwan);
- National Study of Long-Term Care Providers (NSLTCP) (USA); and
- IMS LifeLink™ Diabetes Cohort (France);
We now have 236 profiles in our collection – from 33 countries!
- Stop by for a free demo of B.R.I.D.G.E. TO DATA®- See our poster: "A Comparison between Chinese and US Electronic Health Records Database Structures." (Abstract #756 - Poster Session C: Database, October 27, 2014). Read our complete Newsletter
We are making strides towards adding new database profiles from more countries. We now have our first profile from Ukraine: National Cancer Registry of Ukraine.
Started in 1989, it collects information about all cases of malignant neoplasms in Ukraine in all age groups. Since the year 2002, this registry covers cases from the whole country. This population-based cancer registry is also linked to, but distinct from, the hospital-based cancer registry.
The main goal of B.R.I.D.G.E. is to profile databases from around the world with the most current information. Although we try to include as many profiles as possible, we unfortunately cannot profile every database. We work with each database manager to ensure their database profile is complete and accurate, as well as receive explicit permission for their database to be listed. Some reasons for declined participation are time constraints, non-commercial interests, and information disclosure restrictions.
Based on user requests, we have updated the search logic for the “Drug Data” criterion. When you choose 'Yes' for the “Drug Data” field, all the database profiles with the following search results will appear as a 100% match:
- Yes: Prescription & OTC
- Yes: Prescription only
- Yes: OTC only
We hope you will find this feature useful and continue sharing your user experiences with us!