In addition to being a unique online reference for population healthcare databases and registries, the B.R.I.D.G.E. TO DATA® Team also offers assistance on database-related projects and can be contacted any time for a proposal (email@example.com). Some examples of how the team can help your studies succeed include:
• Conduct comprehensive database searches (using B.R.I.D.G.E., literature, their professional network, other sources);
• Identify data sources meeting your study’s unique criteria;
• Communicate with data vendors on your behalf;
• Facilitate data access (third-party data requests);
• Develop searchable database repositories customized for your team; and
• Create tables of multi-source data elements.