The B.R.I.D.G.E. TO DATA® team offers assistance on database-related projects, including database landscaping. Some examples of how the team can help your studies succeed include:
- Conduct comprehensive database searches (using B.R.I.D.G.E., literature, your/our professional network, other sources);
- Identify data sources meeting your study’s unique criteria;
- Communicate with data vendors on your behalf;
- Facilitate data access (third-party data requests);
- Develop searchable database repositories customized for your team;
- Create tables of multi-source data elements; and
- Help incorporate B.R.I.D.G.E. as a database teaching tool into your classroom.
The B.R.I.D.G.E. TO DATA® Team can be contacted any time for a proposal (email@example.com).