B.R.I.D.G.E. TO DATA® (www.bridgetodata.org) is a unique online reference profiling population healthcare databases for use in epidemiology and health outcomes research. Drawing on decades of experience with databases, DGI, LLC, a nonprofit organization, developed this updated tool and launched it in 2009 to allow users to identify databases with relevant populations for their research.
This user-friendly resource allows users to:
- View an interactive map & database listing;
- Search for databases by region/country & other criteria;
- Review individual database attributes;
- Compare database elements side-by-side;
- Export database search results into Excel;
- Modify or Narrow database search results;
- Save database searches;
- Create collections of database profiles; and
- Access a Glossary of international terms (e.g., coding systems).
Read more about our B.R.I.D.G.E TO DATA® resource
The B.R.I.D.G.E. TO DATA® team also offers assistance on database-related projects. Some examples of how the team can help your studies succeed include:
- Conduct comprehensive database searches (externally and within our professional network);
- Identify KOLs for a specific therapeutic area;
- Identify data sources meeting your study’s unique criteria;
- Communicate with data vendors on your behalf;
- Facilitate data access (third-party data requests);
- Develop searchable database repositories customized for your team;
- Create tables of multi-source data elements (study data feasibility, publication tables);
- Draft database or B.R.I.D.G.E. TO DATA descriptions for publications; and
- Help incorporate B.R.I.D.G.E. as a database teaching tool in your classroom.
Contact the B.R.I.D.G.E. TO DATA® Team for a proposal at firstname.lastname@example.org